We from Exclusive Moving and Delivery felt the obligation to communicate our clients about our approach to keeping safe working environment during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
At the beginning of 2020, we’ve been surprised by the new Coronavirus outbreak, aka COVID-19, this disease came with no warning and it’s giving us a hard time. We sure know how difficult it’s been for everybody, and after munch considered done, we from Exclusive felt the need to help as we can.
Is Exclusive Moving and Delivery still operating?
The isolation is still going, but we can not stop completely because we know that some needs as moving from place to place sometimes can’t be canceled, and we are here to help.
Our priority is to do it in a safer way possible for our customers.
What is Exclusive Moving and Delivery doing to stop the spread of COVID-19?
These are the essential measures we are providing to make our customer and our crew safe:
- ‘As the World Health Organization says, the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. ” — If any of our movers experience any of these symptoms they will not be attending to work.
- The use of gloves and masks will be constant;
- Each truck will have available a stock of hand sanitizer that will be used constantly by our movers
- Will be done a sanitization and disinfection of trucks and storage with bleach on a regular schedule and after each move;
- We will not use the same truck before the disinfection is completed;
I have an upcoming move scheduled with Exclusive Moving and Delivery. Is this move still happening?
You must get in contact with us, so we can discuss the safety of your move, but the answer will be mostly “Yes”, only in specific areas with high risk for you and the mover will be canceled or scheduled for a different date. Please consider the virtual or phone contact besides coming to the local establishment.
If you have any other questions regarding scheduling a move, a move you already have scheduled, or information surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and our business, please contact us to discuss these issues. You may call us on our phone at 704-817-7131, or contact us on our website.